6:00 am today

Author: Luke wylde /

I got up this morning and left the house at 5:30 to take Helen to the airport. As soon as I returned home I started looking (listening) at wrestler's theme music. My fictional wrestler needs some too to continue to build upon his character....

Here are a few examples of wrestler's entrance music that I like, mainly because they add to the character's overall personality:



.

.




And so after listening to these at 6:00 am I started creating my own using Fruityloops Studio XL... It's by no means complete but you get a rough idea...

The music so far sounds like this:
Click on the speaker on this page Vibecat.com
Please let me know what you think!?

:D

1 comments:

Toby said...

Needs more cowbell!

HAHAHA

Didn't see that one coming eh?

Post a Comment